I’ve been on quite the adventure in 2017, product wise at least. I’ve tried several makeup and skin care products and I’m ready to give you my faves. This post will include all my makeup faves and next week I’ll be sharing my skin care faves.
1. Rimmel London Stay matte primer– This primer has been an affordable dream. It gives a blurring effect to my skin and prevents my face from turning into an oil bucket. It eventually gets there but this primer keeps oil at bay a little longer. Click here to purchase
2. Revlon Color stay brow pencil– This pencil is my baby. I’ve shared my brow tutorial on my youtube channel ( watch here) The color pay off is amazing, literally an effortless process getting my brows done using this gem. Click here to purchase
3. Huda Beauty Warm Browns palette– The colors of this pallet are your everyday essentials, the palette creates very versatile day and night time looks. Check out the Halo eye tutorial I did using only this palette (watch here). Click here to purchase
4. Jcat beauty Santa Monica Palette– This palette quickly became my favorite with 12 matte and 12 shimmer shades I was in love. What drew me in were the beautiful forest green and army green colors. Check out this classic smokey eye I created using this palette (watch here). Click here to Purchase.
5. Loreal Lash paradise mascara– This mascara is quite similar to my maybelline great lash mascara in that they both provide great length and volume, so I keep my maybelline mascara in my make up bag and this loreal mascara stays on my vanity. This is also a perfect dupe for the Too faced better than sex mascara. Click here to Purchase
6. Maybellne falsies push up mascara– I fell in love with the brush from this mascara, so tiny and perfect for reaching the lower lash line without poking me in the eye ( trust me, I’ve had that happen, I can’t be the only one.) Click here to purchase.
7. Maybelline master precise liner– Precision, precision, precision is just what I get from this liner, color pay off is incredible and I haven’t been able to stop using this pencil ever since I purchased it. Click here to purchase.
8. La colors foundation– I did a full review on this foundation (watch here) and one this I can say is, very matte and super full coverage. The shade range is lacking but I really hope Lacolors expands their shade range in this foundation. This could easily become one of their best sellers. Seriously an amazing foundation. Click here to purchase
9. Black radiance cream contour palette– I’ve used this contour palette nonstop. The contour shade is perfect for my skin tone, it blends so beautifully and do you see the beauty that is that highlight shade!? Totally giving me bronzed goddess vibes. Click here to purchase
10. Physicians formula sunset bronzer Palette– let’s just say this palette has my heart and not only do I constantly reach for it, I sweep my highlighter brush over all 5 strips because the shades are all so beautiful and I can’t choose one. Click here to purchase
11. Morphe Liquid lipstick, Suspect and Homecoming– let’s first talk about the fact that these lippies are only $12 each, the color pay off is incredible, they are long lasting and not drying at all. I did a review on the first shade I purchased, Suspect. (Read here)
12. Huda Beauty lip contour kit -I’ve recently used this kit in this make up look (watch here) and can we say OBSESSED!? Pigment, longevity and not drying- yes please! Click here to purchase
13. J Cat beauty luxe pro powder:- I have been through the ringer when it comes to setting powders, what doesn’t leave me looking ashy, has terrible flashbacks in photos. So I gave up on setting powders until I found my new baby from Jcat beauty. Love love love this powder! Important to note: this powder is a little lighter in person than photographed. See my video below to see what this actually looks like in person. (click here to purchase)
This concludes the list of beauty products I was swooning over in 2017, what were some of your faves? There’s also a video featuring all these products live on my Youtube channel (watch here).