I’m very picky on a lot of things but I’m even more picky when it comes to choosing my perfumes. There are some days I grab a body spray and carry on with my day. I love the “Amber Romance” scent from Victoria’s Secret. There are other times, I need a long lasting, not too overpowering, smell me a half mile away perfume. I have a hard time finding one’s that I really love. Here’s a quick list of my all time favorites.
1. Lets start with the ones that I never thought I’d like, never imagine I’d ever use, Beyonce 3 Piece Gift Set. I received this set as a Christmas gift and I was quite surprised, I actually liked it. It’s not too strong , it’s just right and lasts for a reasonable period of time.
2. Paris Hilton with Love– This is another fragrance that exceeded my expectations, granted I’ve never used anything Paris Hilton before so I had no idea what to expect, but this was a great start. I might try another of her fragrances. I received this as a gift as well along with the shower gel and lotion, I think Ill be keeping the roller ball perfume in my cosmetic bag.
3. Michael Kors Very Hollywood This is my first and may be my only fragrance from Michael Kors, I am HOOKED! The scent is very light, refreshing and perfect for spring.
4. Ralph Lauren Romance – I was in awe the first time I tried this fragrance in the store and I was in love. I didn’t buy it immediately because a girl’s gotta get her priorities together but you better believe I was going back to get it and I clearly did. This scent is incredibly long lasting and smells SOOO good.
5. Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy.– This fragrance is pretty much a staple for me, I’ve purchased and repurchased numerous times. There’s just something about this perfume that draws me in. This was also my first high end fragrance. It’s a little strong, but not over bearing, just enough for me to tolerate, very different from my usual choice in fragrances but this is a must have for me.
My favorite of all times is Jadore By Christian Dior. I’m so in love and so speechless when it comes to this scent. Breath taking is the best way to describe it. Absolute perfection!
Side note- you know those little samples you get when you purchase a perfume? I received samples of Givenchy Dahlia Noir and and Christian Dior Miss Blooming Bouquet , I LOOVEE the Dior fragrance, it was love at first smell. The Givenchy fragrance wasn’t what I expected but it’s growing on me. I’m definitely getting a bigger bottle of Miss Dior, the jury is still out on the Givenchy fragrance.
These are all my favorites loves, connect with me on facebook & instagram @reallifewithamanda, enter your email to subscribe so you’ll be the first to know when a new post is up.